We specialise in the design and manufacture of jigs and fixtures for any CNC machining centre prismatic workholding requirement.
With the latest Solid Works 3D CAD software at their fingertips, our experienced design engineers can work from your component drawings to produce a solution tailored to your precise needs. The designers will then work hand-in-hand with our production team to ensure that the final product meets your specification and is delivered on time.
- Prismatic workholding fixtures for castings of any size and shape
- Automotive component jigs and fixtures. We have many years experience in this area.
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, vacuum or manually actuated clamping.
- Control and automation systems to save you time on manual clamping.
- V-block and vice clamping
- Collet systems
- Drilling fixtures
Multi-part handling and automated workholding
Our design engineers can work with you to improve the efficiency of your workholding by moving from manual clamping to multi-component, automated workholding systems. We will discuss your requirements and propose a solution, based on many year's experience on other projects. Then we'll carry out the detailed design, manufacture and if required, commission on your site.